WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2015 Panther Basketball Recruit List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2015 Panther Basketball Recruit List

he still has a whole year and two summers before he's on campus. I'm sure he won't be 200 pounds by that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose39 View Post
      he still has a whole year and two summers before he's on campus. I'm sure he won't be 200 pounds by that time.
      Yea I think he will be good.

The amount of in-state talent on this team and in future classes is amazing. For the 2015 class; we already have McDonnel with offers to Seales, Jacobson, Ernst, and Haldeman. And this doesnt include a player like Tillo.

HS basketball in the state of Iowa is very good at the moment.

Comment

a lot of very good players but no elite players so we will likely see many if not all of these kids play ball nearby

Comment

Originally posted by DownGoesKansas View Post
          Yea I think he will be good.

The amount of in-state talent on this team and in future classes is amazing. For the 2015 class; we already have McDonnel with offers to Seales, Jacobson, Ernst, and Haldeman. And this doesnt include a player like Tillo.

HS basketball in the state of Iowa is very good at the moment.
          IMO, these players are very good, but maybe not to the point of getting any BCS school offers. Ernst may have the abilities, but then again, I have no business analyzing players that I've never seen play. Maybe Fran will try to land one of these as a last resort if he has bad luck with the 2015 class like he kind of did with the 2014 class.

Comment

This is more of the 2018 category, but since we're 2 threads away from that, I'll post it here. I think it's a name that we'll all recognize.. (Cc: AChrist70)

http://ny2lasports.com/article_one.aspx?articleid=2082

Named one of the top performers for 2014 SPRING EXTRAVAGANZA-DAY 3

A.J. GREEN - 2018 - PG - IOWA BARNSTORMERS
            5-8 - CEDAR FALLS M.S. - CEDAR FALLS, IA
            Green’s control of the offense and ability to get by his initial defender, particularly in transition has really taken his game up a notch. The young floor general was able to hit some shots more from the outside well, but really did a nice job working the pull-up jumper driving towards the baseline and creating for his teammates. He had 16 points in the semifinal win and then had another strong game overall in the championship. Green shared co-MVP honors at the 14U level after helping his team to the Platinum Championship this past weekend.

Comment

Greg McDermott will be fired at Creighton in the spring of 2018, you know the rest of the story.

Comment

"Class of 2018" would put him currently in 8th grade right?

Comment

Originally posted by panther-state View Post
                  "Class of 2018" would put him currently in 8th grade right?
                  yes. the quoted article says he attends Cedar Falls Middle School

Comment

I think Green looks beefier than McDonell

Comment

Originally posted by achrist70 View Post
                      Greg McDermott will be fired at Creighton in the spring of 2018, you know the rest of the story.
                      Are you saying Greg is this kid's father?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose39 View Post
                        This is more of the 2018 category, but since we're 2 threads away from that, I'll post it here. I think it's a name that we'll all recognize.. (Cc: AChrist70)

Named one of the top performers for 2014 SPRING EXTRAVAGANZA-DAY 3

Kyle's son?

Comment

Yes, this is Kyle's son, was a ball boy at games and used to light it up from 3 when he was like in 2nd or 3rd grade when the players went in the locker room.

Comment

I thought he looked familiar

Comment

just saying...but he DOES NOT look good in gold and black

Comment

Nick Noskowiak recommitted to Marquette
                                Last edited by Moose39; 05-02-2014, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X