WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kurt Alexander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurt Alexander

Committed to North Dakota State yesterday.

Re: Kurt Alexander

Guess he wants immediate playing time

Comment

do we have an offer out to kaylon williams? i know he would have to redshirt.

Comment

He might get immediate playing time. give me the scoop on this guy, he's being hyped up big time by the iacc coach saying U of Illinois called on monday.

With Kurt, Mr Basketball finalist Marshall Bjorklund (who put up 30pt 14 red to goto state last night) and Trayvonn Hughes of Waterloo. NDSU should be dam good next couple years.
        UNI has #2 Dome in MVFC, but Ice Lounge rocks! BisoNation.com

Comment

Alexander has backed out of his verbal to NDSU to explore all his visits. I know UNI has been interested all year in him and he was at the bracket buster game vs. Old Dominion. I know a lot of people in Fort Dodge would like to see him at UNI next year. Drake, Wichita State, UW-Milwaukee, Iowa (before the firing) and Illinois have shown interest.

Comment

poor bison.
            UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
            iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

pantherloo 1 post?? could you be even more full of poop than me???

maybe alexander saw Marshall Bjorklund NDSU's mr minnesota recruit go for 33pt 23 rebs last night in the state tournament and said, "dam, maybe i cant compete" ..................<<<< sarcasm!!

Comment

I think Bjorklund is going to decommit from NDSU and go to UNI. Apparently he's interested is seeing how the media handle his name.
                GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Originally posted by GonzoCat View Post
                  I think Bjorklund is going to decommit from NDSU and go to UNI. Apparently he's interested is seeing how the media handle his name.
                  LOL. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by pantherloo View Post
                    Alexander has backed out of his verbal to NDSU to explore all his visits. I know UNI has been interested all year in him and he was at the bracket buster game vs. Old Dominion. I know a lot of people in Fort Dodge would like to see him at UNI next year. Drake, Wichita State, UW-Milwaukee, Iowa (before the firing) and Illinois have shown interest.
                    Where you hear this?

Comment

Alexander was up at North Dakota this past weekend visiting. From what I have heard UNI is going to make a run at him when they start their post tournament recruiting. The Illinois interest the Iowa Central coach was talking about is true and continues.

I don't think North Dakota State has a shot if UNI does offer.

Comment

Comment

So, basically the entire MVC, the Iowa schools, and North Dakota are after this kid. I like our chances....

Comment

He'll be at NDSU this weekend. and his mother really likes NDSU & Fargo. So hopefully Mom reminds him of his committment to NDSU. Alexander knows he would have a legit NCAA team at NDSU if he came, I dont think he cracks the starting lineup for UNI, would he?

Comment

Not knowing anything about the kid I would say that we are pretty set at guard
                              Top ten UNI football plays from 2001-2011

Comment

Working...
                              X