WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Woody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jeff Woody

Originally posted by Al_4_State View Post
    You can have Dawson, we'll keep Woody. He might end up being one of the best change of pace guys we've ever had.
    I can think of a few situations we could use Jeff. Like 1st and 10 from the opponents 18 yard line.
    Illinois State Fan at a St. Louis White Castle 3:45AM Saturday March 6th:

"White Castle?" "more like Black Castle..."

You stay classy Redbirds.

Comment

Originally posted by jegbomb52 View Post
      I can think of a few situations we could use Jeff. Like 1st and 10 from the opponents 18 yard line.
      Jeff Woody is playing effectively in the Big 12 as a redshirt freshman. I have little doubt that there are many situations where he would be helpful for UNI.

I'm really, really excited that our coaching staff was able to see his ability.

Comment

In case anyone was wondering who the young man was who accounted for every offensive yard for ISU in the second overtime against the #2 ranked team in the BCS Friday night, it was none other than Jeff Woody. Oh, he also doesn't have a career fumble...just sayin he would have been the salt to Rennie's pepper (please don't look to far into the racial thing, that was coincedental)

***********note, some day I will let this go, but I still need a little more time************
        Illinois State Fan at a St. Louis White Castle 3:45AM Saturday March 6th:

"White Castle?" "more like Black Castle..."

You stay classy Redbirds.

Comment

We all know why Farley didn't want him.....lets all just waive the white flag....
          "We're not an ordinary school," said Fort. "We have tradition. We have a good team year after year. We rebuild, and it doesn't matter who we have coming back."

dti

Comment

Originally posted by Chitown Panther View Post
            We all know why Farley didn't want him.....lets all just waive the white flag....
            Yeah, that's obviously it...

Coach Farley is the same coach that went out and grabbed a black JUCO QB and immediately started him in place of the white JR QB who everyone expected to have the job handed to him.

Lets be honest here, I'd say we've done pretty darn good recruiting RBs. Its not as if Woody is a guy that would be a noticeably better RB than what we have on our roster already. Would a big power back like Woody even fit into what we run that well anyway?
            UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
            iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

06- That is what Chitown is saying. Farley looked past Woody because he was white. I don't know if it is true, but your explanation further supports this claim.
              Originally posted by TH1974
              This guy was all-UNI, and wanted to show it by pretending to play a non-existant musical instrument in public.

Comment

You are right. I am an idiot.

Regardless, I think that argument is silly.
                UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
                iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Originally posted by 06panther10 View Post
                  Would a big power back like Woody even fit into what we run that well anyway?
                  Boothby? LJ Fort?

Comment

Working...
                  X