WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMKC Bloch school free 1 year MBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMKC Bloch school free 1 year MBA

Good luck

Re: UMKC Bloch school free 1 year MBA

Maybe I'll redo my MBA, I wonder if my GMAT scores from 1982 are still valid.

Oh wait, it's for high-potential young adults. Miss on two counts, maybe three.
    GO PANTHERS!

Comment

This is a good attempt to jump start their MBA program. I'm not convinced that people living in the suburbs such as Overland Park and Lee's Summit are going to want to drive all the way down to the Plaza everyday for class.

Comment

The opportunity to get a decent Mba in one year (versus two), and leave debt free has to appeal to someone. Looked at Penn's SFO program, and it was $150,000, plus two years of lost wages/living expenses in the bay area - easily another $150,000-$300,000.

From my NSA monitored nexus 5

Comment

Nothing is free, the books still cost money the teachers ect... someone is paying for it LOL
          Feel the Power of Purple !!!!!!

Comment

Mr & Mrs Bloch

From my NSA monitored nexus 5

Comment

Higher education has rather small variable costs. Once you have a program, it is not a huge additional cost to serve an additional student.

Comment

Working...
              X