WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ISU tailgating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tc

TC will be there. See you all out and about, I'll try to find all of the RV's with flags! Go Panthers!
    Watch my Nationals qualifying video that earned me a FREE trip to the Mascot National Championships in Orlando!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3Nmt52UQcY

Final Results for Mascot national championship 2007-2008 qualifiers (Full Listing)
    http://www.varsity.com/nationals/08/col/mascot.pdf

Comment

had a good chat with TC at the volleyball game last nite...he's ready to pounce on and pound Cy....again!
      Career (3 sport) Coaching Record: 50-3
      the Future coach of the Depaul Blue Demons

Comment

I talked to TC at the "Bash With Ben" this week and he very enthusiastically showed me what UNI would do to ISU. It's hard to explain in words, but yeah...he's fired up!

Comment

Is S3 a TG lot that A Lot of UNI fans will be in, If I'm not mistaken that was a big one last year, But I could be WAY WRONG. I just don't wanna be A LONG WAYS from the stadium and have to walk a mile from a TG to get to the game. Anyone care to share where the BIG UNI TG sections will be?

Also will the Alumni Association have a tent this year? If so in what lot?
          The Original PURPLE Wig Guy........ GO PANTHERS
          "You put some dumb red bird, a Hawkeye, and a Panther in a cage, and who do you think is going to win? The Panther would clearly rip the other two to shreds, eat them for dinner (although it would be a small meal for the monstrous beast) and spit out their feathers to make a pillow!"

Comment

Originally posted by JCPanthers View Post
            Absolutely!!! Actually panther2317 said he was going to go streaking thru the ISU Donor lots if UNI wins!!
            Thanks for the mental imagery... Remind me to not wander towards the ISU Donor lots after the game.

Comment

im going to go tackle eric sanders at the 50 yard line when we win anyone wanna join!? That kid deserves a W!
              Career (3 sport) Coaching Record: 50-3
              the Future coach of the Depaul Blue Demons

Comment

As I posted in another forum, please be aware that parking has changed this year for ISU. There are about 1500 less spots for the general public, as G7 is now parking for the Cyclone Club. You can still tailgate in most of the other places. The new parking map link is:

Parking is also $15 for cars and $30 for RVs.
                Fight! For the Purple and the Gold!
                VICTORY FOR UNI!
                UNI FIGHT! UNI FIGHT!

Comment

ISU tailgating

It would be more than awesome if ISU kicks the **** out of Iowa Saturday.

Who does Ferentz have pictures of?

Comment

Re: ISU tailgating

I'm confused...

Comment

Originally posted by cydave View Post
                      I'm confused...
                      tiepride is living in the past. about 2.5 years behind the times.

Comment

Maybe his internet is just REALLY slow. lol

Comment

I actually made it to an Iowa State game this year (Baylor). That "another Iowa State FIRSTDOWN" got old by the second time I heard it. They seriously need to drop that.

The stadium did look very nice. They've done a lot since the last time I was at a game. But then again, that was probably '92 or so.

Comment

Cheering after touchdowns, and encouraging crowd noise on defensive third downs gets old too. As does shaking keys at kickoffs.

People need to sit quietly at all times at the game.

Comment

Originally posted by JayJ79 View Post
                              Cheering after touchdowns, and encouraging crowd noise on defensive third downs gets old too. As does shaking keys at kickoffs.

People need to sit quietly at all times at the game.

Seriously, you need to attend a Cyclone game before you ridicule me on this point.

Comment

Not necessarily related to game atmosphere but the tailgating at ISU is top notch. They know how to have a tailgate in Ames.
                                If computers ruled college basketball the way they do football, we'd have skipped all this March Madness monotony and just waited a month for the Kansas-Kentucky title game. And watched Northern Iowa play Cornell in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ~ Dwight Perry The Seattle Times

Comment

Working...
                                X