WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Police Blotter/Student Section Material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Police Blotter/Student Section Material

Jamal Tatum arrested for DUI. This is his second arrest.
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

I just hate to see these kids who have the world by the juevos and screw it up by doing something stupid.

Comment

More detailed script of all the SIU run-ins with the law.
      The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Bradley on probation:
        Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

Hope Bradley enjoyed their day in the Sun. POB signs with an agent, and now they go on one year probation. Ouch!
          http://www.uni.edu/unialumni/justfun...s/fightsong.rm

Comment

More info and details. The interesting thing is that last winter, Jim Les commented on a potential recruit at Bradley in public before he had become a student at BU (DeAaron Williams I believe was his name...transfer from Wisconsin). He commented on him publicly, which is a violation, as he was not accepted into Bradley.

Bradley coach Jim Les hopes to have the situation resolved soon. Second-semester classes at the university start today.

"So many things are up in the air right now; it's way too early to comment," Les said. "Possibly he could enroll at ICC, possibly he could enroll at Bradley. I wouldn't put more weight on one than the other right now."

I wonder if this is a violation in regards to the NCAA. I believe commenting on a prospective student-athlete before they are signed or enrolled is a violation. If this is brought up to the NCAA, they could receive those "harsher penalties":

Another major violation within the athletics department during the next five years would subject the offending program to harsher penalties.

Comment

Keep your trap shut!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace

igo4uni
              peace

igo4uni

Comment

Bradley sophomore Ray Brown has been suspended from the men's basketball team for the 2006-07 season after testing positive for marijuana last March.

Comment

Gah, i hate it when players try and get off the hook by blaming their past or the fact that they'll suffer a nervous breakdown w/o basketball. If we want to be treated like a major conference our players need to shape up, and take the consuquences of their actions instead of *****ing about it.
                  Oh, and let me make this perfectly clear to you people: you go to UNI, NOT IOWA. The Hawkeyes and their fans do not give a crap if you remain "true to them" or some stupid self-fulfulling bullcrap like that.-OTP

What i say are my opinions and mine alone, and not that of anyone associated with me.

Comment

Were any of these previous posts used in the Bradley game?

For an upcoming game, there is post #1 and #3 for the SIU game.

Also, Creighton had one of their stud Juco recruits leave the team yesterday. Ty Morrison.

DeAngelo Jackson left earlier in the year.
                    Last edited by Panthers to the Bone; 12-30-2006, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Panthers to the Bone View Post
                      Were any of these previous posts used in the Bradley game?

For an upcoming game, there is post #1 and #3 for the SIU game.

Also, Creighton had one of their stud Juco recruits leave the team yesterday. Ty Morrison.

DeAngelo Jackson left earlier in the year.
                      I heard the announcers mentioning someone leaving the team on Creighton game today. Anyone know why these individuals chose to leave?

Missouri State really pissed that one away today.

Comment

We help you acquire the perfect domain for your site. Affordable payment options. Quick and responsive customer support available.

Levi Dyer was cited for a DUI

Comment

Working...
                        X