WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lj fort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lj fort

Signs with New England today.
    GO NORTHERN IOWA PANTHERS![SIZE="6"][/SIZE]

I would rather see him play for the raiders

From my NSA monitored nexus 5

Comment

Agreed. Seeing a Panther play for good teams blows

Comment

Originally posted by ProwlingPanther View Post
        Agreed. Seeing a Panther play for repeat offenders blows

Comment

Re: Lj fort

Originally posted by Trapped in California View Post
          well played

Comment

Cut by NE? Thought I saw him pop up in a game yesterday. Anybody have any info?

Comment

In camp with Pittsburgh. Had a sack in the second half yesterday. Long shot to make the team.
              #MACtion

Comment

He recorded a sack yesterday as a member of the Steelers

Edit: BC beat me to it.

Comment

saw this announced today:
                  The Steelers promoted linebacker L.J. Fort to the team’s active roster. Fort has been on the team’s practice squad for the entire 2015 season. He has played in 17 career games (16 with Cleveland in 2012 and one with Seattle in 2014). Fort’s career numbers include 13 tackles, one sack, one interception and five special teams tackles.

Comment

LJ has been playing for the Steelers lately....oh yea and SKOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Codytwo View Post
                      LJ has been playing for the Steelers lately....oh yea and SKOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had the game on for a while Sunday, but wasn't paying much attention until I hear the name "Fort," then I perked up.

Comment

Nice to see LJ getting more "regular" playing time (not just special teams), albeit due to injuries. When you heard his name, UNIDad, it was probably when he had a great pass break-up. I hope LJ's performance at the end of the season solidifies his place on the Steelers' roster in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Bookin' Panther View Post
                          Nice to see LJ getting more "regular" playing time (not just special teams), albeit due to injuries. When you heard his name, UNIDad, it was probably when he had a great pass break-up. I hope LJ's performance at the end of the season solidifies his place on the Steelers' roster in the future.
                          LJ Fort has been off and on the Steelers roster for a season or two. When he hasn't been on the regular roster he has been on the practice team. His late season playing time yes has been due to injuries. I believe he got a forced fumble sack during last regular season game which was versus Cleveland. I hope to see him continue to play with the Steelers in the future.
                          Last edited by panthergirl123; 01-20-2018, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Saw LJ Fort just make an awesome sack on the Green Bay quarterback in tonight's Pittsburgh-Green Bay game. Love watching LJ get playing time. Hope he makes it onto the Steelers team again.

Comment

LJ Fort played significant time today for the Steelers. He got a sack in the first half. He also made the game highlight reel by recovering a fumble for a touchdown in the late 4th quarter. Awesome day for LJ!

Comment

Working...
                              X