WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ejim out 4-6 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ejim out 4-6 weeks

Big loss for Iowa State. Melvin Ejim has a knee injury that will keep him out 4-6 weeks.

That makes him a HUGE question mark for our game against the Clones. I feel a lot better about our chances if he doesn't play, Tuttle will own Percy Gibson.
    #MACtion

Re: Ejim out 4-6 weeks

Yeah, as a dual ISU/UNI fan it sucks. With the exception of Babb's injury in the Ohio State game last season ISU had been pretty lucky with injuries the last couple of seasons. Not anymore..

There were times last season when Gibson made me want to pull what's left of my hair out.

Speaking of injuries, what's going on with Knar? I read somewhere that he re-tore the same ACl/MCL he did last season? Poor kid, makes me wonder if he'll ever be able to play up to his potential.

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
      Big loss for Iowa State. Melvin Ejim has a knee injury that will keep him out 4-6 weeks.

That makes him a HUGE question mark for our game against the Clones. I feel a lot better about our chances if he doesn't play, Tuttle will own Percy Gibson.
      So much for him being out for us. 4 week turned into 2. Too bad our football team couldn't have healed that quick.

Comment

That was a nice win last night for them. Congrats to the Clones.
        EVER LOYAL.

Comment

Not doing too well tonight at BYU. Down by 7 in first half.

Comment

Originally posted by Neighbor View Post
            Not doing too well tonight at BYU. Down by 7 in first half.
            Down 5 at half.
            But, yeah, I'm actually surprised we aren't losing by 20. Those white boys at BYU can shoot and rebound!

Comment

clowns......

Comment

Working...
              X