WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2016 Panther Basketball Recruit List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official 2016 Panther Basketball Recruit List

Originally posted by DownGoesKansas View Post
    Any word on the recruiting of Jordan Bohannon?
    I'm curious as to what is the projection on the younger Lohaus that is playing for Iowa City West?
    Last edited by northwest iowa panther; 01-07-2015, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by northwest iowa panther View Post
      I'm curious as to what is the projections on the younger Lohaus that is playing for Iowa City West?
      I may be using this for a while

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
      I think we should have a policy of recruiting every sibling of ever player, male or female.

Comment

how is lil girl koch doing while we are at it? Is she 6'7 yet?

Comment

Ali Farokmanesh and his wife had a baby a couple of months ago have we offered him yet?

Comment

Originally posted by northwest iowa panther View Post
            One of my former coaching colleagues attended the Spirit Lake vs Hull Western game before Xmas. Jake, Fran, coaches from Wisc. U. and other major universities were in attendance. Fran spent his time signing autographs. Hull Western drilled Spirit Lake with Kriener not impressive at all. My friend said if that was to be Kriener's audition game then it was a failure.

Kriener may have been sick that nite or my thinking is that Hull Western is that good. My friend was not impressed.
            Spirit Lake High School student-athlete, Ryan Kriener, showing us a few of his abilities on the court. Song: Keys N Krates - All The Time (Tove Lo Flip)

Comment

He is 6'9" I would hope he could dunk! The video would have been better if he had made a few jump shots or showed some post moves. Also noticed he was wearing Iowa shorts, so take that for what it is worth.

Comment

Originally posted by GoPanthers85 View Post
                He is 6'9" I would hope he could dunk! The video would have been better if he had made a few jump shots or showed some post moves. Also noticed he was wearing Iowa shorts, so take that for what it is worth.
                Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Comment

Originally posted by UNI11 View Post
                  That is far more useful! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by GoPanthers85 View Post
                    Don't forget all Panther players wanted to play for Iowa.
                    "My role is to lead, plain and simple. . . .I with the help of my staff and our administration, we will lead." --Ben Jacobson

Comment

• Re: Official 2016 Panther Basketball Recruit List

Not 7'. Pass....

Comment

Originally posted by domedays View Post
                        Don't forget all Panther players wanted to play for Iowa.
                        My bad, how could I forget that!

Comment

• I'm sure he is a good player but I did not find those videos to be impressive. Seems a little slow and lacks explosiveness.

Comment

Keep in mind guys that this video was probably from this past Summer at the latest. He has 2 years of HS ball before enrolling in college (where he may or may not RS his first year). I think big guys are hard to project out too far to most people. That's why recruiting is such an in exact science and hundreds of athletes transfer each year b/c there were unmet expectations in the player's eyes.
                            The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

i like him so far. wide array of post moves. just needs conditioning and a jumper.

Comment

Steffon Mitchell is a guest at the WSU game today. 6'5" small forward from Minnesota. Not a lot of great offers so far, but a late bloomer?? Seems like he's getting more high major attention, recently.

Comment

Working...
                                X