WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panthers in the Pros List (Help Please)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panthers in the Pros List (Help Please)

Ben Jacobson and John Little both now star for the MEG Gottingen Veilchen in Germany.
    GO PANTHERS!!!

Comment

The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Here's a compiled list of Iowans in NFL training camps from the DMRegister. Show's 7 UNI guys in training camps throughout the country.
        Raised a Hawkeye, Panther by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by casbern View Post
          Here's a compiled list of Iowans in NFL training camps from the DMRegister. Show's 7 UNI guys in training camps throughout the country.
          Rinehart wasn't on there...
          Originally posted by rockybison
          You guys suck so bad. Please never let me come back. Ya had 20 yrs by yourself and ya fckd it up. SU rolls in and does it in 4, prolly next year too. Living in a shadow is killn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey'sitsallgood View Post
            Rinehart wasn't on there...
            ...it is the DMRegister.

Comment

They couldn't count Rinehart, if they do, we have one more guy in camp this fall than Iowa State, the Rag can't go showing that. They had to leave someone out.

All "hate" aside, the Hawks have a freaking roster in the league this year. That is phenominal, it has to be top ten in college programs as far as guys in the league. Good for them.
              Illinois State Fan at a St. Louis White Castle 3:45AM Saturday March 6th:

"White Castle?" "more like Black Castle..."

You stay classy Redbirds.

Comment

Where's Everett P. these days?
                GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Originally posted by jegbomb52 View Post

All "hate" aside, the Hawks have a freaking roster in the league this year. That is phenominal, it has to be top ten in college programs as far as guys in the league. Good for them.
                  Yeah, they've done good work, especially considering the location of the school. I didn't count the Iowa players, but it was in the 20s, right? At one point a couple of years ago, Florida had well over 40 guys in the league, and I'd guess that hasn't gone anywhere but up. The Bears drafted Major Wright with their 3rd or 4th pick this year, and he was a CO-starter at Safety. Still, you could be correct with your top ten guess. Top 20 for sure, I'd think.

Comment

Originally posted by GonzoCat View Post
                    I thought he was on the practice squad in Denver, not sure if that is still the case though.
                    "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

Comment

Originally posted by GonzoCat View Post
                      A quick search on Google shows nothing about him being cut in the off season. He must still be on the roster. Anyone have any firm news?

Comment

Originally posted by SteinPizza View Post
                        A quick search on Google shows nothing about him being cut in the off season. He must still be on the roster. Anyone have any firm news?
                        He may still be working with the Broncos, but wikipedia, which I know is the most accurate source, says he's a free agent that the Broncos may or may not still be signed with.

Comment

Matt Schneiderman has signed with Lugano of the Swiss A league for his seventh season as a pro. Lugano will play in the Euroleague challenge series and part of their pre-season games will be in Russia. Also as a side note, Ali Faroukmanesh signed with Massagno of the same league. Massagno is 3-4 miles from Lugano in Southern Switzerland.

Comment

Thanks for the update on Schneids. I hope he and Ali are able to get together some.
                            The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Originally posted by SteinPizza View Post
                              Yeah, they've done good work, especially considering the location of the school. I didn't count the Iowa players, but it was in the 20s, right? At one point a couple of years ago, Florida had well over 40 guys in the league, and I'd guess that hasn't gone anywhere but up. The Bears drafted Major Wright with their 3rd or 4th pick this year, and he was a CO-starter at Safety. Still, you could be correct with your top ten guess. Top 20 for sure, I'd think.
                              According to ESPN, Iowa has 37. Florida has 43. Texas has 51, Ohio State has 49. Those aren't necessarily the schools with the most -- I just picked some for comparison. There's not an easy list showing the top-20 or whatever.

From Abiliene Christian to Wyoming, find out where every active NFL pro football player spent his college days.
                              UNI isn't exactly splitting atoms in terms of academics. -run&blade

Comment

Just for the record the Register's list has been updated to show Rinehart in a camp now giving us 8 in camps, and ISU 7. That is a really good thing that we have more guys in camps than a Big XII school. Even if it is ISU.
                                Illinois State Fan at a St. Louis White Castle 3:45AM Saturday March 6th:

"White Castle?" "more like Black Castle..."

You stay classy Redbirds.

Comment

Working...
                                X