WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Johnson - stay on topic, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: David Johnson - stay on topic, please

Jekyl and Hyde for DJ that drive. He had a 23 yard run. Then he fumbled in the red zone (though AZ retained possession). Then he scored the TD on a pass reception.

All the places I went to had the Vikings game as their "main" game (with audio). I did watch the first half at BWW, but then left at halftime to see if any of the other places had sound for the game (no luck).

I think it would be cool to get a group together and find a place that would show the Arizona games as their feature game (at least in part of their place). Of course that would require me to socialize. haha
    Last edited by vbfan19; 12-06-2015, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vbfan19 View Post
      Jekyl and Hyde for DJ that drive. He muffed the kick reception (didn't think they were going to have him back on kick returns now that he's the starter). Then he had a 23 yard run. Then he fumbled in the red zone (though AZ retained possession). Then he scored the TD on a pass reception.

All the places I went to had the Vikings game as their "main" game (with audio). I did watch the first half at BWW, but then left at halftime to see if any of the other places had sound for the game (no luck).

I think it would be cool to get a group together and find a place that would show the Arizona games as their feature game (at least in part of their place). Of course that would require me to socialize. haha
      That was not David that miffed the kickoff. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty certain. Either way he has been benched for the fumble

Comment

Originally posted by pantherUNIverse View Post
        That was not David that miffed the kickoff. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty certain. Either way he has been benched for the fumble
        you are correct. it was Kerwin Williams.
        the stattracker PbP on nfl.com initially had it as David, but they've since corrected it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pantherUNIverse View Post
          Do we know if he is benched for the game or just for that drive?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ProwlingPanther View Post
            Do we know if he is benched for the game or just for that drive?

Given that they are up 21 in the 4th, I don't know how much of him we'll see anymore given the RB depth there right now.

Comment

Xavier just made a tackle (at least according to stattracker)

Comment

• Originally posted by claw View Post
                Given that they are up 21 in the 4th, I don't know how much of him we'll see anymore given the RB depth there right now.
                Makes sense but was hoping he'd hit 100

Comment

So does David have a fumble or does he not have a fumble? They aren't showing the game in my area so I'm trying to decipher by the current conversation here.

Comment

he did have a fumble on a running play in the red zone (St Louis player recovered it, but it was ruled that he was out of bounds, so AZ retained possession). he was not the one that muffed the kickoff reception, but he was mistakenly listed as such on the stattracker initially

Comment

DJ at 99 yards at the 2 minute mark, Cards taking a knee out of the break

Comment

would have been cool if they could have given him one more carry so he could break 100. but I suppose it isn't worth the risk of injury in that situation just for a meaningless stat plateau. (hopefully he'll have plenty more chances for 100 yard games in the future)

Comment

for those with NFL Network, David and Arizona take on the Vikings in the Thursday night game (7:25 central)

Comment

Originally posted by vbfan19 View Post
                            for those with NFL Network, David and Arizona take on the Vikings in the Thursday night game (7:25 central)
                            The Vikings are all of a sudden defensively challenged too. They lost two good starters due to injury. Harrison Smith and Barr. In theory, that weakens them up the middle. Not sure how bad either guy was hurt, but it's a short week.

Comment

Article on Yahoo about David's nice game on Sunday:

http://news.yahoo.com/johnson-arizon...7657--spt.html
                              Give us a yell, HO! The purple and the gold
                              Victory for U-N-I!

Find out what the other team wants to do, then take it away from them.
                              - George Halas

Comment

Originally posted by 95UNIGRAD View Post
                                Article on Yahoo about David's nice game on Sunday:

http://news.yahoo.com/johnson-arizon...7657--spt.html
                                Nice. Only one other rookie in NFL history has 4 rushing, 4 receiving, and a return TD: Gale Sayers

Comment

Working...
                                X