WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joel Greenlee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joel Greenlee

Joel Greenlee got his 100th coaching win tonight over West Virginia.

http://ohiobobcats.collegesports.com...021006aaa.html
    GO NORTHERN IOWA PANTHERS![SIZE="6"][/SIZE]

Thanks Jonsoup. One of Waverly-Shell Rock's and UNI's best wrestlers. During my brief tour as a wrestler I got the pleasure of getting my a....s kicked around in the Go-Hawk wrestling room(stage) by Mr. Greenlee.

Comment

I had a couple of classes with Joel when I was in school. Very nice guy. Congrats to him.
      "And immediately, (P'Allen Stinnett's) Facebook status was spouting vulgarities towards the university."

Comment

Great wrestling family.

Comment

Making me proud to be a W-SR alum! For the longest time he was one of the best wrestlers from W-SR, but last year winning both the Team and the Duals titles was really great. He's right at the top for individual wrestlers for sure.
          Coach Whisenhunt 1/18/09. "There was never any complaints about not being named the starter, all he wanted was an opportunity and he took advantage of it. Kurt is probably one of the greatest individuals you'll ever meet. Kurt worked hard on a lot of things that a lot of times older quarterbacks aren't willing to do. That's a credit to his humility and his competitive drive, and the reason that we are here today in great part is what Kurt Warner has done for us."

Comment

His brother is studying at Iowa State in the Vet. school.
            GO NORTHERN IOWA PANTHERS![SIZE="6"][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Jonsoup
              His brother is studying at Iowa State in the Vet. school.
              Justin is another class kid.

Comment

Working...
              X