WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Panther Basketball Commitment List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Panther Basketball Commitment List

Yeah, he really doesn't care who you are. I've heard this personally.
    [email protected]

http://stlhoopsinsider.com/

Comment

And he's probably closer to 6'1 or 6'2 than 6'0 even. We list him at 6'2.
      [email protected]

Comment

From what I can gather from you STL Hoops, James sounds kinda similar to Leonard Houston from Drake.
        "But I'd like to see what Mel Kiper says about Eric Sanders, too, because I don't think he's seen Eric Sanders. (He's) not 6-(foot)-6, but I'll take Eric Sanders any day of the week."

Comment

He's more like former Bradley star Phillip Gilbert, but more athletic. I dont know if you guys remember him from a few years back.
          [email protected]

Comment

My eyes do not deceive me. I'll personally vouch for James. He's the real deal. AAU hurt James in recruiting, not ability at all.
            [email protected]

Comment

But how is going to adjust to the college game? i know he can do stuff in High School, but i will wait to see what he does in college before i proclaim him awesome.

Comment

who is rodenberg?

Comment

Originally posted by panther2317
                  Adam Rodenberg played 2 years at Kirkwood, signed with UC-Irvine and played part of the year there this season and transferred to UNI at semester. He's an athletic 4 man. I'd say that he's got range to 15 feet, is strong and can rebound and will be able to defend in the Valley.
                  That will definately help out especially with the loss of Barz. Is there a link to his bio somewhere?
                  If computers ruled college basketball the way they do football, we'd have skipped all this March Madness monotony and just waited a month for the Kansas-Kentucky title game. And watched Northern Iowa play Cornell in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ~ Dwight Perry The Seattle Times

Comment

t was the fourth game in four days for UCI, which might have benefited from the depth that was significantly diminished when community college transfer Adam Rodenberg was first felled by a season-ending hernia, then left the program. Coach Pat Douglass’ roster took another hit when senior guard Chuma Awaji was lost for the season due to academic eligibility.

Rodenberg, sidelined after starting the first six games, averaged 6.8 points and 2.7 rebounds. His strength inside would undoubtedly have given Douglass greater options and helped senior center Darren Fells remain better rested for the stretch run.

Comment

Originally posted by PantherHawk View Post
                      But how is going to adjust to the college game? i know he can do stuff in High School, but i will wait to see what he does in college before i proclaim him awesome.
                      We wont truly know until this time next year, but I'm very optimistic. Work ethic usually translates to the college level.
                      [email protected]

Comment

Courier article about James today

Feel the Power of Purple !!!!!!

Comment

Nice article.
                          [email protected]

Comment

AAU hurt James in recruiting
                            what do you mean by this? Did he not perform well or wasn't he really involved in AAU?

Comment

no, he did perform in aau, he just didnt have the opportunity to play for a big time AAU team in St.Louis, he played for St.Louis Westpress and he held his own.

Comment

Working...
                              X