WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show 9

Show 9 airs today across the state. It features highlights and a recap of the UNI/ISU football game, some good interviews with a bunch of former panther football players tailgating before the game, a look at the golf team, and a new segment "PANTHER DENS" where we took the cameras inside a UNI Football players house for a tour. Each weeks show is archived every Sunday on www.PantherSportsTalk.com

Happy Homecoming

Show 9 is archived

The show is now archived and posted on our website: www.PantherSportsTalk.com

Comment

That may have been my favorite PST thus far. I LOVED the 'Dens'. It was GREAT! Kirk and DP were great with some great sarcasm. Is that going to become a regular aspect of the show?
      The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

I agree....the Dens was pretty cool. Kirk definitely has a future in stand up comedy.

Comment

We TiVo'd the show and watched it last night when we got back from the Cedar Valley. The show was STELLAR! "Dens" was the best and we were laughing pretty hard at some of the PN'ers in the tailgating section of the program as well. Pretty sure there was a Matt Trump "name drop". Keep that type of stuff coming. Great show.
          "10% of life is what happens to you, 90% is how you react to what happens."

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. Yes, the "Panther Dens" segment will be a new addition to Panther Sports Talk. We plan on having a student athlete from each of the sports at UNI "show off their house" about once a month. Maybe we could even get some footage inside some SUPER UNI Fans homes. I have a couple of people in mind off the top of my head

Comment

I think that it was Jegbomb52 himself that dropped that name.
              Illinois State Fan at a St. Louis White Castle 3:45AM Saturday March 6th:

"White Castle?" "more like Black Castle..."

You stay classy Redbirds.

Comment

I believe that it was...that guy was made for television.
                "10% of life is what happens to you, 90% is how you react to what happens."

Comment

Big Show-

Did you take off the Dens feature from this show? I tried to watch it again and couldn't find it.
                  The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

I was going to ask the same question. At the opening you talked about a segment where you go into the players homes, then I never saw it in the show. Is that the dens? I can only watch the show on the website due to the fact that I live in dsm and I cannot roll my butt out of bed on saturday mornings at 6:30 to watch it live.
                    GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Yes, unfortunately we needed to pull the segment on show 9 "Panther Dens" due to some of the content in the piece. I know that we received a lot of positive response to the segment, and we plan on putting together a similar segment in the near future, but we decided that it was in our best interest to remove the show 9 Panther Dens.

Comment

Maybe leave out the whole part about looking into a college kids fridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Trump View Post
                          Maybe leave out the whole part about looking into a college kids fridge.
                          I thought the same thing...

Comment

Yeah, that was probably why it was pulled. I hope you didn't get into any trouble for that Big Show...same goes for Justin!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X