WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TC will be at Sep. 16 tailgate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TC will be at Sep. 16 tailgate

You read right! Bring your friends, kids, families, and anybody else who wants to meet me. I'll be on the UNI golf tour golf cart making my rounds in the North Dome and West Dome parking lots. See you Saturday!
    TC
    Watch my Nationals qualifying video that earned me a FREE trip to the Mascot National Championships in Orlando!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3Nmt52UQcY

Final Results for Mascot national championship 2007-2008 qualifiers (Full Listing)
    http://www.varsity.com/nationals/08/col/mascot.pdf

awesome.
    I circled the lots saturday before heading into the game.
    I'm not much of a tailgater myself, but it was awesome to see so many people out there creating a festive atmosphere
    Last edited by JayJ79; 09-10-2006, 09:00 PM.

Comment

To be fare to the smelly cat...he was just caught up in the moment and did not realize he was dragging it...I noticed it too but was not in range to tell him.

Comment

I just realized the issue was addressed already in another post, so I edited.

Comment

It was great to see TC making the rounds on Saturday! Thanks for stopping by!
          The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Working...
          X