WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alleycat and JC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panthers to the Bone
    So is this a sale that Cap'n is proposing...or Cap'n, are you braggin'?
    Not a sale. Yet. Cap'n Cat has too much $$$ invested in it, now. Hoping to turn it into a purple Cap'n Cat Panther Tailgating Commando Unit by fall. As for driving to Carbondale and Terre Haute and Youngstown and all that, it would be WAY too expensive. Good Lord, does it guzzle gas!

Comment

[QUOTE=Cap'n Cat] Hoping to turn it into a purple Cap'n Cat Panther Tailgating Commando Unit by fall.]

Sweet!!

peace

igo4uni
      peace

igo4uni

Comment

As AlleyCat knows I have been granted permission for the RV purchase, UNI tailgating and bball roadtrips can be taken to a new level once JC gets approval from the "finance committee" We're having some probs agreeing on color scheme though.....anyone with more RV pics or potential sellers please post

Comment

Originally posted by purple twister
          We're having some probs agreeing on color scheme though...
          There will be no Cardinal & Gold on our RV!!!!

Comment

There better be "Gold"................JC!
            Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier'n puttin' it back.

Before you wonder "Am I doing things right," ask "Am I doing the right things?"

Comment

Gold and Purple only........period.

Comment

I'm not going anywhere camping but i'm going to the UNI PANTHER'S BBALL CAMP IN JUNE BABY!!!! and Hawaii too to visit some friends again.
                "I can accept failure, but i can't accept not trying."-Micheal Jordan

"We hate some persons because we don't know them , we don't know them because we hate them."
                -Charles Caleb Cotton

"Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, but the will must be stronger than the skill."-Muhammed Ali

Comment

Are you guys camping or anything over the summer?

"We hate some persons because we don't know them , we don't know them because we hate them."
                  -Charles Caleb Cotton

"Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, but the will must be stronger than the skill."-Muhammed Ali

Comment

Originally posted by Panthercrazy22
                    Are you guys camping or anything over the summer?
                    Depends when we get the RV....and it will mostly be used for Tailgating.

Comment

That's cool because i'm gonna go taligating a lot too with my friends to UNI PANTHER games BABY!!!

-Charles Caleb Cotton

Comment

nobody said anything about cardinal and gold. But, if you change your mind I know where we could get a pretty good selection! JC, would you consider it if we stocked the RV with new Cinderalla cd's? AlleyCat, what the word on the short bus?

Comment

There is only one question about the bus...can it fit the world famous "smoker"? Grilling is great, but the smoker is where it's at.
                          The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Twister's famous ribs in the smoker!!!! Can't wait

Comment

Working...
                            X