WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What NIT seed does Iowa get now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What NIT seed does Iowa get now?

he was terrible at siu.

Comment

Dillard got better, he will be one of the best guards in the country next year.

Dayton also had a josh Parker from drake??? Don't remember him at all. People were talking him up and that he was pretty good at drake for keno??

Great game, but Iowa is gonna get killed by altman and that ugly court, how is that even legal in the NCAA??

Comment

Dillard reminds me of AJ. Quick and athletic, but undersized. He also takes some questionable shots at times.

His stats at SIU were very good, shooting 45% from 3 and averaging 12 PPG his freshman year.
        Originally posted by TH1974
        This guy was all-UNI, and wanted to show it by pretending to play a non-existant musical instrument in public.

Comment

I think he had a good freshman year. I think he won foy. Then he regressed his sophomore year. Also I thought he was transferring to xavier.

Comment

Working...
          X