WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Berlin!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Berlin!!!

Eddie had a great Monday Night Football game vs. the Packers! Nice catched topped off with a touchdown pass from Steve McNair...they should call them the 1-AA connection.

Go Panthers!!!
    "10% of life is what happens to you, 90% is how you react to what happens."

Yeah it was great to see Eddie have a good game. Nice little Northern Iowa plug by Madden and Michels.

Comment

Its good to see Eddie was an integral part of the offense, not just a 3rd down or 3rd option receiver. I hope he continues playing well, stays healthy, and continues to be an active part of Titan offensive game plan. Just another in the long line of Panther players with success in the NFL!!!

Comment

Berlin is a good WR

Eddie is awesome to watch. He has made some great catches so far. He has a good QB. He will make some plays the rest of the season.
        Let's Go Hawks!!!

Comment

Anyone think it is funny that about 1/4 the QB's in the NFL are from 1-AA, with quite a few receivers from 1-AA.
          The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

I remember the pro-bowl had Warner, Gannon and McNair one year...pretty cool.

I also love to bring up to buddies that the best WR and RB of all time were I-AA....Jerry Rice and Walter Payton.
            "We're not an ordinary school," said Fort. "We have tradition. We have a good team year after year. We rebuild, and it doesn't matter who we have coming back."

dti

Comment

I-aa All The Way!!!
              "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

4 catches today for 50 yds in a loss against Houston. Pretty good!!!

Comment

Working...
                X