WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ndsu steals another uni guy???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ndsu steals another uni guy???

Originally posted by lakesbison View Post
    IDOLIZE UNI>? hell no.

im leaving work right now, hitting the water and the beach at detroit lakes will be packed with ladies, then probably the skybarr at Jt's and have a Maxim entrant serves us beers.

YOU will be driving to waterloo or the pig farm via the corn field.
    LOL. In absence of data, engage ad hominem.
    TH1974: This guy was all-UNI, and wanted to show it by pretending to play a non-existant musical instrument in public.

Comment

Originally posted by casbern View Post
      "The Flood" would be the mascot/nickname.

Dude, "The Flood" would actually be a badass nickname, especially if you have played any of the Halo games..

Comment

....So I was pretty psyched to have Prof. Sandstrom for my final Sociology class this upcoming semester. Wtf man, how does this work? I'd better check who my replacement is...may be dropping this class if I get stuck with the neo-feminist, Froyum.

Lakes I have to actually thank you for posting something useful and relevant although I know the motives were anything but for you (surprising...). Also, what do you think the College of Humanities and Fine Arts is like at NDSU? I shudder at that thought...

Comment

The Division of Performing Arts at NDSU promotes the arts through its educational programs, its creative work, and its outreach activities. The Division of Performing Arts includes the Challey School of Music and the Department of Theatre Arts.

Ill be a VIP @ the GALA on june 28... cmon up..hahaha. NOT!
          UNI has #2 Dome in MVFC, but Ice Lounge rocks! BisoNation.com

Comment

http://www.ndsu.edu/finearts/

wait... NDSU really does have a whole division related to fine arts?

Raised a Hawkeye, Panther by choice.

Comment

Glad to see that NDSU is soooo desperate to up it's Fine Arts that it hired a Sociology professor (I know they've merged Fine Arts with Social Sciences).

Another interesting point with that, how bad must budget cuts be at NDSU that they can't have a college for Social and Behavioral Sciences on their own. I can understand a merging of Humanities and Fine Arts, UNI has done the same thing, there is a lot of common ground there, but as someone who is majoring in Social Sciences I don't see how they fit together and it must be a tight budget or a lack of common sense...since Lakes has boasted about the vast amount of resources NDSU has and my basic stereotype of Bison fans, you can guess which choice I'm leaning towards.

Comment

Lakes vvvvvvvvvvv

Comment

Are you sure?

Comment

You are the stupidest person on the face of the earth. I am amazed at what you post. Wearing sunglasses in a dome still baffles me. You and Casey Keeler.....what a duo.
                    "Another six or seven years and 1988 will be made to feel slightly unwelcome, I'm sure."

Quote from Newsbreaker, mark the time 10:47pm, August 31, 2014.

Comment

Working...
                    X