WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hawkeyes release Ben Brust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawkeyes release Ben Brust

Looks like Fran is bringing his own players in to fill slots, or will be calling little Lick back

Re: Hawkeyes release Ben Brust

If he was going to run people off this isn't who you would you run off. He has just lost their two highest rated recruits, although it appears Larson has some personal issues, and we've all heard this was the class that was going to help turn things around in Iowa City. Not so much anymore.
    "Lot of people talked about Ohio State or Georgetown or Michigan State or whoever, [or] Maryland in our bracket. When the brackets came out, the first team I looked at was Northern Iowa," Kansas Coach Bill Self.

Comment

i am guessing jake recruited him and i have no idea if there was mutual interest but it probably wouldnt hurt to give him a call. i know he had stanford, butler, and northwestern offers so he must be a bright kid as well.

Comment

how many players will iowa have next year? Do they even have 10 guys?
        UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
        iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Maybe they could get the girl from the UNI pep band - you know, cut the hair, ace bandage, nickname of Swish.

Comment

Working...
          X