WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nov. 5 @ Western Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The PANTHER SECTION WAS LOUD in BOWLING GREEN due some of the coaches wives and Georgia Panther and Cincy Panther and friends yelling at a little kid trying to start stuff with us Panther Fans.
    GO NORTHERN IOWA PANTHERS![SIZE="6"][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Jonsoup
      The PANTHER SECTION WAS LOUD in BOWLING GREEN due some of the coaches wives and Georgia Panther and Cincy Panther and friends yelling at a little kid trying to start stuff with us Panther Fans.
      How many (roughly) UNI fans were there?
      If computers ruled college basketball the way they do football, we'd have skipped all this March Madness monotony and just waited a month for the Kansas-Kentucky title game. And watched Northern Iowa play Cornell in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ~ Dwight Perry The Seattle Times

Comment

Roughly about 40 fans I would say. At the gathering for the telgate that Georgia organized everybody showed up that was on this board and it was fun and exciting. Thanks Georgia for hosting the gathering. Cincy,Born-a-panther,Winder, Purple Reign and myself were in bowling green. Justin Sandy even show-up for the from Nashville it was fun talking with him after the game and giving him updates on former players. I mention the site to him hopefully he signs in.
        GO NORTHERN IOWA PANTHERS![SIZE="6"][/SIZE]

Comment

I saw a section or 2 of UNI fans on the TV. They looked pretty good over in that endzone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice job guys who made it over there.

Comment

There was nothing better than running wild after we won and waving good-bye to the "#1 wku" fan who was taunting us all game...it was well worth the trip from stl and i just got plans changed so we can enjoy uni's win this coming weekend in CF vs southern. was great meeting the guys from cincy and columbus at our tailgate before the game. i think it was a long day for both georgia and myself yday!

Comment

WKU Tailgating

Great tailgate Saturday in Bowling Green. Thanks to all the Panther Nation members who stopped by. I must say, I hated their stadium but our tailgating location was prime. We could see the field from our location and kept the Panther flag flying during the game. All the WKU fans around us were very nice. Can't say the same for the guy running around in the #1 jersey at the game and all the little kids he inspired. I will say a highlight was when cincypanther called them "little bastards" and then two ladies chewed him out. Gave us a good laugh. We will post some pics for everyone to see soon!

Comment

yeah, definite props go out to cincypanther for calling out the punk kid wku fans....brats.

Comment

Originally posted by georgiapantherfan
                  Can't say the same for the guy running around in the #1 jersey at the game and all the little kids he inspired. I will say a highlight was when cincypanther called them "little bastards" and then two ladies chewed him out. Gave us a good laugh. We will post some pics for everyone to see soon!
                  I don't remember any ladies chewing me out. Like I would have cared.
                  "And immediately, (P'Allen Stinnett's) Facebook status was spouting vulgarities towards the university."

Comment

WKU # 1 Fan

It was all I could do to keep from belting WKU #1 jersey in the family jewels when he came up one row from the Panther fans and started taunting us. The event staff aploogized to PurplePride2002 at halftime, but I don't understand why they didn't stop him. Do that crap in your own section!

Comment

Working...
                    X