WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oct. 1 @ Western Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oct. 1 @ Western Illinois

Post tailgating info here
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

There may be a Fan Bus making the trip to Macomb.

Comment

Any word on a bus trip? I love going to that high school stadium......I mean field.
      Last edited by alleycat; 04-24-2005, 03:58 PM.

Comment

anyone ever hear anything on a possible fan bus? last year's bball trip to creighton was sweet.

Comment

Another fun trip.........nice campus in the fall. They have all kinds of restrictions on tailgating in their lots. They have some designated areas. Most UNI fans gather at a local motel parking lot before the game. Western has a big purple truck in the lot south of the stadium and they are a great group to tailgate with. A trip the oldcatster would like to make......................
          Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier'n puttin' it back.

Before you wonder "Am I doing things right," ask "Am I doing the right things?"

Comment

Just got my issue of Panther Pride.

There will be a fan bus to Western Illinois on the 1st of Oct. It says it will depart from CF and Des Moines (2 different buses) early on Saturday and return after the game that same evening.

Cost is $50 and includes ticket and UNI trinket. Reserve by 9.16.05.

peace

igo4uni
            peace

igo4uni

Comment

That is only 1 more week you would have to reserve a spot. lol

Comment

Fan Bus

Can someone post the phone number to call for reservations? I need to reserve 3 or 4 spots if possible.
                "They keep saying that what really matters is not whether you win or lose, but how you played the game. The trouble is that the best way to determine how you played the game is by whether you won or lost." - Anonymous

Comment

to sign up...

Call toll free 877-216-DOME (3663) or you can go to www.unipanthers.com\athclub to print off a mail-in form. The form is not on the website as of today but I have been told it will be posted there soon
                  Last edited by PurpleCatFan; 09-08-2005, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X