WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offer Mr. Green! Class of 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Offer Mr. Green! Class of 2018

Congrats to you and your family! Very exciting when a new little Panther is born!
    "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

Originally posted by Purrrrrfect View Post
      thanks for all the love
      CONGRATS!! Hope he continues to improve. Have you chosen a name?

Comment

Congratulations to you and Mrs. Perrrrfect!

Comment

Congrats to you and your family. Prayers that all issues get resolved soon

Comment

Originally posted by Panther'73 View Post
            CONGRATS!! Hope he continues to improve. Have you chosen a name?
            Wes Ali-tutt jk Wesley is his real name

Comment

Not what I expected when I opened this thread!

Best thread hijack ever. Congrats. This child was truly born a Panther.

Comment

Baby Purrrrrfect has improved greatly...he missed the WSU-UNI game...but he has caught the yesterday and today...and hasn't cried once I take that as a good sign He also refuses to sleep during the game

Comment

Originally posted by Purrrrrfect View Post
                  Baby Purrrrrfect has improved greatly...he missed the WSU-UNI game...but he has caught the yesterday and today...and hasn't cried once I take that as a good sign He also refuses to sleep during the game
                  Great to hear. Hope improvement continues.

Comment

may get discharged Monday, Tuesday at latest...life is good! GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Sorry, not sure where to post this, but a couple 2017 recruiting notes I ran into on Twitter tonight...

2017 PG Anthony Brown (MI) has informed me he has been invited to elite camps at Northern Iowa & Xavier. @_a1brown_

6-ft-9 PF/C Kade Hart (@Hart5Attack) of MN Magic Elite/Faribault has taken a call from Northern Iowa. NDSU, Drake sent interest mail as well

Tartan 2018 forward Jarvis Thomas (@harvisthomas) has received camp invites from Northern Iowa, Drake, and today Minnesota. Big potential
                      To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

AJ Green was also named co-MVP with Joe Weiskamp (recent UNI offer) in the 15&under tourney in Kansas City last weekend.
                        The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

http://www.courtsidefilms.com/news_a...ormers-mixtape

Comment

AJ made 8/8 threes yesterday. Really surprised we haven't offered yet.

Comment

Originally posted by DownGoesKansas View Post
                              AJ made 8/8 threes yesterday. Really surprised we haven't offered yet.
                              I'm sure we have. There is no reason for anybody to make it public.
                              #MACtion

Comment

Should have brought him to Chicago.

Comment

Working...
                                X