WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First 2015 Commit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First 2015 Commit

Rutgers fan also added this:

I really hope he tears it up at UNI and gets some NFL notice. He's certainly helped out the younger guys on our team with film study and practice while he's been injured. Good guy all around, from what I hear, and I wish him the best.

Comment

Hey guys,

Wonder how recruiting is going? Wish we had better intel into recruiting like some other teams froums do. Its got to be fun for the recruits to see them talked about on fan message boards. I am sure its not a make or break deal for most recruits but it would be a good way for them to see the passion Panther football fans have. Of course it all comes down to access and intel. Might be a good idea to assign a social media savy assistant to be involved in monitoring and using social media as a tool to help with recruiting? Just a thought.

Comment

This is some really good news for 2015 football. The FCS championship and this news has got me ready for football again.

Comment

Originally posted by Superninja80 View Post
          Apparently here is another

QB Michael Briggs

I found these on our staff's Twitter Account.
          The students appear to be labeling their Twitter accounts to whom they have committed to. Makes it easier to search.
          Two Interesting things I found.
          -A ton of SEC area athletes. This shows that UNI is going for more overall Southern Speed. A ton of Georgia and Tennessee, athletes in the mix.
          -The prospects are labeling there commitments early and have it for all to see. It used to be such a secret on where someone was going. it appears to be less of a concern now.
          Looks like Briggs is following Verduzco to Missouri State.
          Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Lb Jesse Cardenas of lakeville mn is coming to UNI.

NDSU ran out of schollys

He had a good list of offers (not NDSU though we took his Teammate last year)
            UNI has #2 Dome in MVFC, but Ice Lounge rocks! BisoNation.com

Comment

Sounds like UNI got verbals from a Safety/RB out of Oak Grove, IL (Aaron Graham) who won a state title last year...and a big fella out of Mayern, MN (Otterstatter) who'll play TE or DE...6'6" and 235 and can run.

Comment

This is cool. Waiting for those big, mean O-linemen, too.

Comment

I heard they had a couple mammoth OL recruits in this weekend! Here is Taylor's Otterstatter Hudl Highlights from his Sr. Year:
                  Watch Taylor Otterstatter's videos and highlights on Hudl. More info: Mayer Lutheran High School - Boys Varsity Football / TE, DE / Class of 2015 / Mayer, MN

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by wretched View Post
                    I heard they had a couple mammoth OL recruits in this weekend! Here is Taylor's Otterstatter Hudl Highlights from his Sr. Year:
                    Watch Taylor Otterstatter's videos and highlights on Hudl. More info: Mayer Lutheran High School - Boys Varsity Football / TE, DE / Class of 2015 / Mayer, MN

Enjoy!
                    One is a kid from Southfield, Michigan. I think his name is Marques Grimes. Got an offer.

He's big as a cement truck and looks pretty athletic...but has only played FB for a few years.

Comment

NDSU got 6 3 270 DT Connor Hubbs white bear lake over UNI & Wyoming last night
                      UNI has #2 Dome in MVFC, but Ice Lounge rocks! BisoNation.com

Comment

Panthers pick up 2 star Receiver Kalin Sadler

Comment

Originally posted by Superninja80 View Post
                          Panthers pick up 2 star Receiver Kalin Sadler

https://mobile.twitter.com/Official_KalinS
                          A good part of that Twitter feed is nsfw

From my NSA monitored nexus 5

Comment

Apparently we are the wildcats

Comment

Originally posted by Purrrrrfect View Post
                              Apparently we are the wildcats
                              Hopefully for his sake he didn't think he committed to Northwestern

Comment

Wow... Ten characters

Comment

Working...
                                X