WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North dakota state 12-12-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North dakota state 12-12-2015

Is anybody in the vicinity of Cedar Falls or along the I-380 stretch or in the quad cities area looking at going to the game? I'm thinking of going and would be willing to split the costs of gas. I get off of work around 4 pm on Friday.
    Message me a phone number and I will get in touch with you on my decision.
    GO PANTHERS!
    GO NORTHERN IOWA PANTHERS![SIZE="6"][/SIZE]

Re: North dakota state 12-12-2015

Thinkin about goin

Comment

Question is, how to get tickets?

From my NSA monitored nexus 5

Comment

http://www.gobison.com/news/2015/12/...medium=twitter

I am guessing UNI will also get an allotment as well

Comment

Could try the UNI ticket office when they open in the morning. Visiting teams are given an allotment of 500 tickets for playoff games. Don't know how many of those 500 are already spoken for with player families/friends/staff/etc., but it may be worth a shot.

Of course, those seats are stuck up in the corner, if I remember correctly.
          There are some on stubhub, but they're quite expensive

Comment

Sent out by PSC this morning:

"Football Playoff Quarterfinal Ticket Information...

Your Northern Iowa Panther Football team has advanced to the quarterfinal round of the NCAA FCS playoffs! Our Panthers will play Saturday, December 12th at 11:00 AM at the FargoDome in Fargo, North Dakota. This game will be televised nationally on ESPN.

The UNI ticket office has a limited number of tickets available for purchase. Due to the limited number of tickets, only Panther Scholarship Club members and football season ticket holders may call the ticket office (319-273-4849) starting Monday December 7th to request tickets. Requests must be made by 5:00 PM Wednesday December 9th.

You will receive notification by email on or before December 10th, whether or not you receive tickets within our allotment. All tickets are $40

Due to UNI's limited amount of tickets available, and short timeframe between now and the game, the account holder ordering tickets will need to be present in Fargo, ND to pick up tickets from the North Dakota State ticket office on Saturday. We hope to see everyone in Fargo, ND, as we look to paint the FargoDome in Purple! "
            "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Originally posted by ronfitch View Post
              We hope to see everyone in Fargo, ND, as we look to paint the FargoDome in Purple! "
              This makes me laugh when prior to that, they talk about the very limited number of tickets.
              "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

Comment

The Fargodome may be the only place in this years playoffs where tickets will be hard to come by.

Especially for this matchup

Comment

In talking with Farley today he was as upbeat and excited as I have heard him in quite a while. Mark usually stays pretty subdued. But, he is really looking forward to this Saturday!!! He is very impressed with the attitude of this team and said it was on full display last Saturday. I really like our chances against the Bison. Yes, I don't use the "Z".

Comment

Wow I hate the bison but I'm just excited for a big game, big time atmosphere, good kick time, and national TV!
                    "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

Comment

Originally posted by Luckycat View Post
                      I really like our chances against the Bison. Yes, I don't use the "Z".
                      They don't spell it wrong, they just pronounce it wrong.
                      GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Originally posted by GonzoCat View Post
                        They don't spell it wrong, they just pronounce it wrong.
                        Just like Karter Schult's hometown pronounce's their name wrong.

Comment

Working...
                        X