WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homecoming Golf Outing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homecoming Golf Outing

Got this in my email yesterday so I thought I would pass it along. If you are planning on getting back to Cedar Falls by noon Friday, you may want to consider playing:

HOMECOMING ALUMNI GOLF SPECTACULAR:
    Start the '04 Homecoming weekend at Beaver Hills Country Club Friday,
    Oct. 8. There will be a noon shot gun start. The registration fee for the
    four person, no flight, choice event (Best Shot/ Own Ball) is $60/person and includes lunch and a registration gift. To register, go to UNI Golf Tour at http://www.unipanthers.com or call 319-273-3860.

Any news on how this is filling up? Sounds like a great deal, but I can't make it up on Friday for it. Saturday though, I will be there!!!
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

How was the golf outing JC?
      The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Panthers to the Bone
        How was the golf outing JC?
        There was a good turnout..130+ golfers. Weather was fabulous, but the day was taken over by those freakin lady bug, asian beetle, whatever the heck there called. I was hitting more lady bugs than golf balls that's for sure.

but it was a good turnout, some of the coaches gave a quick recap or pep talk, but the best had to be John Bermal, UNI's golf coach. He begins by saying "don't forget that tomorrow's QB is also on the golf team, so Pleeeaaase don't let him get hurt!!"

Comment

Working...
        X