WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rally in the Valley tomorrow night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rally in the Valley tomorrow night

Who's going? I can't wait!

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.
    "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

Re: Rally in the Valley tomorrow night

Anybody going?
    "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

Comment

I wonder how much trips to OKC and STL for basketball will hurt fundraisers like this.

Comment

We went to Okl. City and St. Louis and are going tonight. 460+ dinner tickets (out of 500) have been sold for tonight. Great items for auction, too.

Comment

Raised $170K. Pretty good. Coach Jake auctioned off the tie he was wearing, which happened to be the same tie he wore during the Kansas game and it went for $2,500. Ali's signed Jersey went for $8,000.
          Originally posted by TH1974
          This guy was all-UNI, and wanted to show it by pretending to play a non-existant musical instrument in public.

Comment

Originally posted by r54uni View Post
            I wonder how much trips to OKC and STL for basketball will hurt fundraisers like this.
            2009 Rally=$130,000
            2010 Rally=$170,000

The OKC and STL trips for Basketbll helped raise revenue from the fundraiser by over 30%!
            Last edited by jegbomb52; 05-02-2010, 06:48 AM.
            Illinois State Fan at a St. Louis White Castle 3:45AM Saturday March 6th:

"White Castle?" "more like Black Castle..."

You stay classy Redbirds.

Comment

Originally posted by jegbomb52 View Post
              2009 Rally=$130,000
              2010 Rally=$170,000

The OKC and STL trips for Basketbll helped raise revenue from the fundraiser by over 30%!

Winning is a powerful thing.

Comment

2009 Rally=$130,000
                2010 Rally=$170,000

I hesitate to correct jeg, but actually the '09 total $141,000. Last night was awesome. Some very generous Panther fans literally put their money where the mouth is. Great night to be a Panther.

PR
                You don't break out the Purple and Gold on game days or look for special gifts and gadgets bearing the colors because you want to be seen among the loyal. Purple and Gold aren't colors you see---they're colors you feel. They run through your veins with a continuous roar.

Ya Gotta Believe

Comment

I stand corrected, I just looked at last years Rally thread.
                  Illinois State Fan at a St. Louis White Castle 3:45AM Saturday March 6th:

"White Castle?" "more like Black Castle..."

You stay classy Redbirds.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Reign View Post
                    Some very generous Panther fans literally put their money where the mouth is.

PR
                    That must have been something to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Panther789 View Post
                      That must have been something to see.
                      Yes, it was.

PR
                      You don't break out the Purple and Gold on game days or look for special gifts and gadgets bearing the colors because you want to be seen among the loyal. Purple and Gold aren't colors you see---they're colors you feel. They run through your veins with a continuous roar.

Ya Gotta Believe

Comment

Wow!! That is soooo great. Good to see Panther fans proudly "carrying the colors" in all kinds of circumstances. Way to go Tony D...another tireless effort that paid huge dividends for the Panthers.

Comment

2009 Rally=$130,000
                          2010 Rally=$170,000

As great as that amount sounds, I'm curious what other schools raise when they have fund raisers like that. We need A LOT more to really make a difference. Just curious, if this event had been started a few years ago, would that have helped save baseball?

Comment

Sat. night was a great time! No $12,000 pop machines this year, but 2 $8,750 canoes. FMV on the canoe was $3500. Went away short a few hundred, but not the thousands that some left!

Last I looked, the Goalsetter rim table with the signed BB by the men's team was at $800. I heard the tables retail for $180-200.

Hey PR-If you want people to head to the floor, just do what you do: Ladies and Gentlemen a ferocious auction is going to begin------etc.

Hard to get Panthers away from an open bar.

Comment

Originally posted by GoCats05 View Post
                              Just curious, if this event had been started a few years ago, would that have helped save baseball?
                              highly doubt it

Comment

Working...
                              X