WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweet Suites!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Suites!

Just a reminder that you can watch Panther Sports Talk on a variety of great TV stations across Iowa (and neighboring states) OR you can watch the entire show online at:

www.PantherSportsTalk.com

there you can also sign up to get the Ipod version of the program.

On this weeks show we talked with Troy Dannen about the progress of the Corporate Suites inside the UNI-Dome and McLeod Center and some other construction ideas that will be in place in the near future.

Also check out the recap of the Football team's win over Nicholls State, special story on two female student athletes and a look at the baseball team.

Next week we will have an in-depth look at UNI HOMECOMING 2008.

Check it all out at: www.PantherSportsTalk.com

Re: Sweet Suites!

I was up in one of the UNI-Dome suites at the Nicholls State game. They are NICE! And you can enjoy some cold beer up there. I'd encourage any company to rent the heck out of those!

I believe the middle suite is always reserved for Ben Allen and others.
    GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Originally posted by UNI Fight View Post
      I was up in one of the UNI-Dome suites at the Nicholls State game. They are NICE! And you can enjoy some cold beer up there. I'd encourage any company to rent the heck out of those!

I believe the middle suite is always reserved for Ben Allen and others.
      Do those have a dedicated bathroom? Otherwise a looooooong hike to wait in line.

Comment

FYI - AD Troy stated that they are going to build a connector/concourse on the north side without any stairs to meet the ADA requirements. This will allow for offices / suites to be built above the FB locker room, below the concourse.

Comment

How do you rent a suite? I wanna know!
          Illinois State Fan at a St. Louis White Castle 3:45AM Saturday March 6th:

"White Castle?" "more like Black Castle..."

You stay classy Redbirds.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped in California View Post
            Do those have a dedicated bathroom? Otherwise a looooooong hike to wait in line.
            As when it was the PSC club room, there is a single at each end. Not a lot, but could take care of emergencies.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped in California View Post
              Yes, there are two private restrooms for the three suites. You do not have to go downstairs to go to the bathroom. The two suites on the ends have their own bars. The middle suite (which I think is President Allen's suite) does not have it's own bar or restroom.
              GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Are there private hallways in these suites, or do they all run together? It seems as though it would be quite narrow to have a hallway.
                The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Thanks for the sharing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Panthers to the Bone View Post
                    Are there private hallways in these suites, or do they all run together? It seems as though it would be quite narrow to have a hallway.
                    The hallways upstairs are in fact quite narrow. pretty tough for two of us UNI-Dome security guards to walk past each other without one of us having to pause and let the other go first. If I remember correctly, the side with the press box was a little bit wider, allowing tv/radio equipment to be moved a little easier. Needless to say, it is quite a trip up to the heavens up there. Especially when carry a couple of folding tables. From the field...
                    Originally posted by rockybison
                    You guys suck so bad. Please never let me come back. Ya had 20 yrs by yourself and ya fckd it up. SU rolls in and does it in 4, prolly next year too. Living in a shadow is killn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by jegbomb52 View Post
                      How do you rent a suite? I wanna know!
                      I think they are already spoken for. John Deere, Pres Allen, and PFG
                      Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

Working...
                      X