WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 wnit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 wnit

Panthers go to Lincoln and face Nebraska Thursday

[obligatory line of emojis below]

Re: 2016 wnit

Now the women have an opportunity to finish the rest of the season . . . without a loss!

Comment

The WBB played like they were determined this season. Great Job! Beat the Huskers!

Comment

and if they were to beat the Huskers, they would likely face Drake in the second round. Odd. (or maybe that is par for the course. I haven't really paid much attention to the WNIT over the years)

Comment

I'm not familiar with the process, so does anyone know if the WNIT home sites are selected through a bid process? Just wondered how Drake could get a home game and yet UNI has to play on the road. If it is selection by bid, we probably figured no one would come to a game during spring break week.

Comment

The Hawkeyes ended up in the WNIT as well. Not to overlook Nebraska, but a rematch would be interesting. We're much better than we were in November, and Iowa is arguably worse. Keitel and Schonhardt were still recovering from injuries and nowhere near 100%, plus Johnson wasn't even dressing. Accordingly we sagged off them defensively and they torched us from outside. Their guard that shot 8-8 against us ended up getting benched later.
            Last edited by in_the_stands; 03-15-2016, 03:42 PM.

Comment

The women beat Nebraska! Great job!!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Comment

They play Drake next. Lame

Comment

At Drake, too, right?

Comment

Originally posted by PantherChic View Post
                    At Drake, too, right?

At least they're making travel easy, but it sucks this isn't a home game if true. Any idea when the next game will take place?

Comment

At the McLeod Saturday at 7 pm!!!

Comment

Time to pack the place for our women's team...they deserve it! Last time Drake came up they brought a bus load & it wasn't pretty.

Comment

This team played their hearts out in Nebraska last night and are another part of the UNI year of success. I sure hope there is a nice crowd at home for Saturday night's game.

Comment

Already bought my ticket for tomorrow's game. Gals need a BIG crowd! Drake brought a lot of fans for conference game. The team deserves LOTS of support - don't let Drake bring more fans than UNI!!

Comment

Last time Drake came up they brought a bus load & it wasn't pretty.
                              Drake is bringing another busload - http://bit.ly/1LviQKB

Time to pack the place for our women's team...they deserve it!
                              Bump

Comment

Working...
                              X