WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Johnson - stay on topic, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: David Johnson - stay on topic, please

well, it's been a good rookie season for David Johnson. but it's going to end in an ugly fashion hitting a hot Carolina team while Palmer hasn't made a decent pass since jamming his finger against Philly, and the defense is falling apart.

Comment

David is the bright spot for this team so far tonight.

Comment

85 total yards for Arizona.
        DJ gained 64 of them. (44 rush yards, 20 receiving yards)

Comment

And DJ scored!!

Comment

David looking great. I'd like to see the rest of the team join him for an NFC championship game instead of arguing on the sidelines and dropping punts

Comment

Carson Palmer is Carolina's MVP

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                I would assume everybody knew that, right?

I figure I'm not out much if it's a disaster.
                You should never assume. Especially with people and the internet. I've never bought off of a site before, but I have gotten them from someone who I assume did. Usually good quality. I will definitely order one if people get their and they are nice.
                Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

DJ: appx 160 yds... 0 turnovers.
                  Rest of Cardinals combined: appx 160 yds... 7 turnovers.

Rough game. I feel bad for David, and Fitzgerald frankly because I respect him. Hopefully they returns with some more weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by pantherUNIverse View Post
                    DJ: appx 160 yds... 0 turnovers.
                    Rest of Cardinals combined: appx 160 yds... 7 turnovers.

Rough game. I feel bad for David, and Fitzgerald frankly because I respect him. Hopefully they returns with some more weapons.
                    They made it to the NFC Championship game, so they were loaded with weapons this year. Carolina is just a tremendous team.

Really proud of Johnson. He put together an excellent year. Hopefully I can get Ram tickets and see him play in person next year.

Comment

That game left me wondering if Fitzgerald was sick or had some undisclosed injury last week. DJ got a lot of touches. And it didn't seem like there was much of an attempt to get Fitzgerald into the game until late. Not the Carson had time to get anyone involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Born-a-Panther View Post
                        Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered one for my oldest.
                        Anyone get their jersey yet?
                        Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

Shipping track says it's in Chicago. Should see it this week. Ordered a week ago today.
                          #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                            Shipping track says it's in Chicago. Should see it this week. Ordered a week ago today.
                            Cool. Hope they are awesome. I totally want one and this price is so much better.

Comment

Came today.

Actually pretty nice. I 'splurged' for the elite for $2 more and the embroidery and fabrics are well done. The only thing that isn't quite right is the NFL shield on the collar is a weird vinyl instead of embroidered and the 'flywire' isn't real 'flywire'.

All in all, a pretty decent jersey. Looks nicer than the $100 replicas they sell through the NFL shop.
                              #MACtion

Comment

Are you able to post a few pictures?

Comment

Working...
                                X